Guidelines for Visiting Church Campus
When we gather, we do have some important information and guidelines that we will follow for the safety of all members and guests.
- Masks and face coverings are required for all members and guests who enter the sanctuary.
- We will not have childcare available nor children services on Sundays. Children who can sit with their parents are welcome at this time and will be required to stay with their parents at all times.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, etc.
- We encourage all attendees who are deemed vulnerable by the CDC (e.g. those who have compromised immune systems) to worship with us online.
- If anyone has had the following symptoms during the preceding two weeks, please worship with us online: Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19.
What to Expect Upon Arrival to the Church Sanctuary
- All guests and members will enter the church through the lobby and meet at the check-in station.
- The check-in station will scan temperatures of all members and guests who enter and a greeter will guide you through our screening procedures. The check-in station will also have hand sanitizer.
- Our sanctuary will be open to 30% capacity (up to 40 seats).
- Seats in the sanctuary will be spaced 6 feet apart. Families will be allowed to sit together.
- All members and guests will be required to wear face coverings and remain 6 feet away from everyone (social distancing). Some will be available at the check-in station if you do not have one.
- After the worship service, you will be escorted out to maintain proper social distancing.
- Because of the reduced capacity of the sanctuary, we will utilize other areas of the church if needed to facilitate worship via livestream (such as the Fellowship Hall).
We will be making worship service seating areas as safe and secure and spacious as possible in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available around our campus.
- Greeters and ushers will give a friendly greeting and smile rather than a handshake to help keep a contact-free experience.
- We will not offer refreshments in the Fellowship Hall at this time.
- Restrooms will be open and they will be constantly monitored and sanitized.